Are you contemplating the awe-inspiring beauty of black kitchen cabinets? Black is the new “in color” in kitchen design and décor. The effect can be extremely dramatic or even breathtaking – but only if it truly is accomplished properly.
You’ll be able to use black for contrast in a lot of kitchen styles. You may use a large black cabinet to offset and present contrast in a predominantly white kitchen. You can also use an island with a base of black cabinets for contrast with cabinets made of virtually any wood or finish.
Choosing ebony kitchen cabinets for a kitchen remodel could create an exceptional outcome. It could also be pricey. The option would be to utilize cabinets painted black, which could cost less than most other wood types and finishes because the grain from the wood would not matter. This signifies you can find black cabinets in a wide range of prices.
Prior to your choosing to make use of all black cabinets in designing your kitchen, there are several points to consider. Here are a few issues you need to think about as part of your preparing.
- Your kitchen cabinets can account for as much as 75 percent of all visible surface regions as part of your kitchen.
- Black may be best for a modern style kitchen, with its sleek smooth lines and minimal ornamentation.
- Black in perfect if you’re trying to obtain a high-tech appearance inside your kitchen.
- Black goes with any other color.
- Black cabinetry can be a beautiful contrast to stainless steel appliances and plumbing fixtures.
- Gray, cream, white or other light earth tones can function well as contrast to black cabinets.
- White could be the best selection for ceilings, walls and or floors.
- Black and white is really an excellent mixture, but white appliances tend not to work with black cabinetry.
- Counter tops in silver, white, cream or butcher block are extremely attractive.
- Combining black cabinets having a black floor will make the room appear modest and cramped.
- Black cabinets will work ideally in a kitchen having a huge amont of normal light – large windows, and so on.
- If a kitchen utilizing black cabinets doesn’t have natural light, you will need several lighting fixtures and over-counter sources that provide vibrant artificial light.
- A light-colored tile floor is excellent with black cabinets.
- Use of darker colors for walls, floor or ceiling will make the area also dark.
- Light and vivid colored small appliances (blender, toaster, coffee maker) supply spots of color that break the dark cabinets and offer focal points as part of your kitchen.
Use black cabinetry in kitchens of any design. Country kitchens can also use distressed black cabinetry. Black can present an accent or perhaps a focal point within your kitchen or it can define the background for the counter tops, appliances and plumbing fixtures.
If you’re preparing to remodel, upgrade or re-do a kitchen in a modern style, especially if you are thinking about the “high-tech” look, consider black kitchen cabinets. Use black for accent or for background. It truly is perfect when mixed with stainless steel appliances, sinks and lighting or with light colors. By delivering plenty of light, you are able to create a magnificent and unique kitchen design.
More information can be found on Taylor Kitchen Cabinet’s parent site, Kitchen Cabinet Value.
Please feel free to request our free report, “How to Choose the Right Kitchen Cabinet Company.” This report contains information that will save you time and money and help you buy quality custom kitchen cabinets at up to a 60% discount.